Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2021

My Favorite Things Tag!

Today I'm going to be doing something different- The My Favorite Things Tag! Get ready to hear a lot about animals. ;) Thanks to Brooklyne for nominating me! :)

Rules: 

Thank and link back the person who tagged you! 

Thank and link back to the person who started the tag! (Thanks, Beth!) 

Write about eight of your favorite things in your post 

Add at least 2 pictures in your post that is related to your favorite things 

Include eight others to do the tag! Include the picture above in your post

My Favorite Things

1. Family

Family is very important to me, and I love spending time with my family. Hanging out, playing old board games- it's so fun! ;)

2. Horses

I absolutely love horses! I love working with them, spending time with them, riding them- anything to do with horses. ;) Right now I ride dressage, and am learning to jump, and I immensely enjoy bareback riding and would try other disciplines. 


3. Amphibians and Reptiles

Yes! Reptiles and amphibians are so awesome! I was wrangling frogs by age 2 and snakes by age 4! ;) 

4. Animals!

I love basically all animals! Dogs, zebras, crocodiles, lizards and countless others.


5. The Wilderness & Being Outside

I really enjoy being outside in the country/wilderness with beautiful nature all around!

6. Playing Musical Instruments 

I play nine different musical instruments and really enjoy playing them and learning how to play them! The latest instrument I'm learning is the Mandolin; and I've really been enjoying it!

7. Languages 

I enjoy learning different languages- I've learned a bit of Spanish, Hebrew, and Cherokee. 

8. The Sound of Snow Crunching

This may be a little strange, but one of my favorite sounds is hearing the snow crunch beneath my feet as I walk. I love it! :)

I hope you all enjoyed this post; this tag was an great idea! Whoever wants to do this tag, consider yourself tagged! :) What are eight of your favorite things? Let me know in the comments! 

2 comments: