Pages

Friday, January 3, 2020

Favorite Books of 2019

Today, I'm doing a post on my favorite books of 2019. (These are not in order from favorite to least favorite. It's just a collection of my favorites.) So here we go! ;)


The Prophetess by Jill Eileen Smith: This one was awesome! It's the first novelization of Deborah that I've read that I actually really enjoyed! Click here to see my full review. 


Warriors of the King by K. Dennis Chambers: Incredible!! One of the best allegorical fiction books I've read! Click here to see my full review!


Realm of Thorns by R. J. Larson: I've really enjoyed R. J. Larson's writings, and this one was no exception! I liked how Larson continued with the background of the Books of the Infinite and Realms of the Infinite series.


Judah's Wife: A Novel of the Maccabees by Angela Hunt: This was a fascinating read! Click here to read my full review!


Breaking Cover Michelle Rigby Assad: Definitely ranks as one of my top favorite books! This book was so interesting, and it was really cool to see how both men and women's strengths are needed in the CIA and other areas.


Listening to the Language of the Bible by Lois Tverberg: An informative book that does a wonderful job of taking you back to the Hebrew context!!!

~~~


There are my favorites of 2019! What were some of your favorite reads of 2019? 

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I've read "Warriors of the King" by K. Dennis Chambers, but none of the others you mentioned.
    Two of my favorite books from 2019 would have to be "Tales from Memory Creek Ranch" by Susan K. Marlow and "The Well: Why Are So Many Still Thirsty?" by Mark Hall, pastor and lead singer of the band Casting Crowns. :D
    Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year! <3

    ReplyDelete