Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Praying Mantis & Giant Hornets

Giant hornets, also known as killer hornets, are quite nasty. However, have you heard of the insect that can kill the giant hornets? Praying mantis. The praying mantis grab hold of the giant hornet, and then suck its brains out. (It's disgusting.) What fascinates me is the fact that a praying mantis can kill something that can instill so much fear. Giant hornets can be horrible. Praying mantis can kill them. Isn't this interesting? What instills so much fear into some people can be killed by a praying mantis.
 
This got me thinking. Although things in life right now can seem overwhelming, difficult, and impossible- remember to pray. Pray that God will help you get through whatever it is you're going through. Praying is powerful. Pray God will give you strength, courage, wisdom, and His peace. Trust in Jesus. Pray.

John 14:27 says: "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

2 comments: