Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I've Been Tagged!

wondering why I started this post with a photo of bison?
read for more details! Hint: question 10 ;)

Exciting news, I've been tagged for the first time ever by my friend, Kassie, for the Awesome Blogger Award! Thanks so much, Kassie!!! <3

The rules:
Thank the person/blogger who nominated you

Tag your post with #awesome blogger award

Answer all the questions given to you

Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination

Give them 10 new questions to answer

Here are the questions I have to answer: ;)

1. What song do you have stuck in your head right now?
Currently, "God Only Knows" by For King and Country. Although it will probably change in the next 10 minutes. ;)

2. Who is *one of* your favorite historical characters?
Ellie Warne, from Bodie and Brock Thoene's books, The Zion Chronicles. She's definitely a favorite character! :)

3. Would you rather have the person show up on your doorstep to spend the day OR be transported back in time to spend a day with them?
I would travel back in time to spend the day with them. :)

4. What is your favorite thing to do on long drives?
Think. My favorite thing to do on long drives is think. ;) I also enjoy talking and joking around with my siblings, and reading.

5. Breakfast for dinner OR dessert for breakfast?
Definitely dessert for breakfast! I've had chocolate cupcakes, chocolate cake, and pie for breakfast on special occasions before. ;)

6. Do you have a Bible passage you like so much that you memorized it by "accident" just by reading it so often?
Hmm... maybe Isaiah 41:13. It's just one verse, but I think I read it so many times that I memorized it without trying too. :)

7. Do you have a pet? If so, how did you choose its name?
I don't have any pets, sadly. Due to my allergies, and the fact that multiple of my other family members have allergies, we don't have any pets. I love animals, though! And I spend whatever chances I can get with them! :) I love riding horses; the one I'm riding right now is Little Fal. (I have no idea how he got that name, he's not very little.) ;) He's part Arabian.

8. Do you eat ice?
Umm... As in chew on the ice chunks in your water? I used to, but I don't drink water or anything else with ice in it a lot. ;)

9. What movie would you have liked to have been an extra in?
Indivisible. I would have loved to have been one of the "extra" soldiers in the background. :) It's an amazing movie!!!

10. What's the strangest dream you ever had?
Wow, hard questions, Kassie! ;) Uh, I've had a lot of strange dreams. One of the strangest, though, is when I had a herd of bison chasing me, and I was trying to run to get away from them, and I woke up sitting up in my bed. As if I knew sitting up would wake me up. Weird, I know. ;)

Thanks Kassie!

Now, for my questions. ;) Special thanks to my older brother who helped me come up with most of these! :)

I nominate: Hosanna EmilyBrooklyne, Gray MarieMallory, and Kaitlyn.

1. Do you like NASCAR? If so, who is your favorite driver?

2. Have you ever been pulled over? If so, why and did you get a ticket and who paid for the ticket? 

3. What is your least favorite musical instrument?

4. What is the silliest/most embarrassing thing you did when you were a kid?

5. What do you do when you're stressed?

6. What was the biggest/most expensive thing you bought that you regret buying?

7. How many houses have you lived in?

8. What is the item that you most regret getting rid of?

9. Who is your favorite author?

10. Do your siblings stalk your blog and discover who comments on it before you do? (mine do) ;)

8 comments:

  1. Isaiah 41:13 is such a good verse. <3
    Thanks for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for tagging me! Liked reading your answers!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like fun! Thanks for tagging me! It may take a while to get around to, but I will totally do it! :) I enjoyed reading your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete