Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2019

The Journals of Callie McGregor ~ Book Review

Synopsis


Pioneer woman Callie McGregor and her family are determined to survive the Indian massacres, prairie wildfires, droughts, and blizzards of the Montana territory in the 1800s with their faith intact.

Review


This was a great series! My sisters and I have really enjoyed these! The journal form was different, but it was a fun change. The characters all had their own personalities- Stem and Jessie were my favorites. Their spunk, never-give-up attitudes, and determination, was awesome! Callie was also a great character. I loved how she stood up for those that were looked upon in society as being less important, or less valued. The pioneer setting and the adventures were so fun to read about!

Overall, these two books are great for anyone who loves adventure, funny family moments, and pioneer life!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting series. I feel like I have heard of it somewhere...
    ~Elate

    ReplyDelete