Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Top Ten Songs Tag


Hello! Today I have an awesome tag for you all! I love music, and when I heard Kassie created a tag focusing just on music, I had to do it! ;) So excited for you all to read it! Thanks to Kassie for creating this tag!!!

Rules:


1. List your top ten songs in answer to the questions

2. Hyperlink the songs if at all possible

3. Tag as many people as you want

4. Feel free to use my graphic or one of your own.

5. Have fun!!!

Questions:

1. What's a soundtrack song you can't help but sing along to?
What's in the Bible? - Theme Song. This song is one I've heard for years, and can't help but sing along when my family and I listen to it again. I can imitate the voices of each puppet and my siblings are so entertained by my talent. ;)

2. What's a song you love from a genre you don't?
I'm not a fan of rap music, but occasionally there is a song or two that has rap in it that I really enjoy. Such as My Beloved by Cory Asbury.

3. What is a song that makes you cry, without a fail?
There really isn't a specific song that always makes me cry. Well, possibly Zion by Aaron Shust - this song is full of Scriptures about God bringing His people home. There is not often a time I listen to it without at least getting teary-eyed.

4. What would be your theme song?
Hmm... This question is hard! Right now, my theme song is Christ is Enough by Hillsong Worship. I first heard this song more than seven years ago, and have loved it ever since.

5. What's a song tied to a good memory?
When my family and I went to the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum in Kentucky, (highly recommend both places!) while we were there we bought a few Buddy Davis CDs. We had bought one that had the song, I Don't Believe in Evolution by Buddy Davis. Before we knew it, my siblings and I were singing the song and using stuffed animals to act it out. ;)

6. If you're a writer, what song best sums up your main character? If you don't write...song for your favorite book's main character?
A story I wrote for my sister, had a main character who would best be summed up with this song: What Life Would Be Like by Big Daddy Weave. Mainly because it talks about letting Jesus live through us.

7. What's a song you always play on repeat?
Right now, the song I'm always playing on repeat is My Defender by Jeremy Camp.

8. What's the most convicting song you've ever heard?
I'm not sure if this is the most convicting song I've ever heard, but it's one of them: How Deep the Father's Love for Us by Selah. God gave up His one and only Son, for us. It shows His incredible love for us...

9. What song reminds you most of your childhood?
When I was little, probably around five, I loved this song. I enjoyed using twist ties and bowls and turned them into drums and jammed to this song: No One Like You by BarlowGirl. ;)

10. What's your favorite song?
What?! You're asking a musician what her favorite song is?! That's like asking an author which book they wrote is their favorite! ;) Anyways, my favorite song (right now) is Kadosh Ata by Joshua Aaron.

I tag: Brooklyne and Beth. Also, if you want to do the tag, go ahead and comment! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Molly Anne,
    Thanks for tagging me but I don't think I will be able to do it. I am kind of busy right now but if I get the time to do it I will try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try and do it. I like this tag!☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly!! I'm so glad you did this tag!! <3 BUDDY DAVIS!!!! We just love him! And that's such a good song! "But Jesus Christ is the only Rock that I'm gonna listen to!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for creating the tag, Kassie!!! <3 It's been my favorite tag to do so far! Yep, Buddy Davis is awesome! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! I can't wait to do this! Also, I liked your answers! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete