Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2019

The Ten Book Questions Tag

Today I have a fun tag for you all! I was tagged by Kaitlyn from Twin Thoughts.

The Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Thank you, Kaitlyn!)
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers.
- Give them 10 questions to answer!

1. What are three of your favorite book covers?
I have many favorite book covers. ;) Here are three: Past Darkness by Laurel Woiwode, Bridge Called Hope by Kim Meeder, and Judge by R. J. Larson.




2. What is one of your favorite book series?
Books of the Infinite by R. J. Larson.

3. Do you prefer new books or the classics?
Depends. I've read a few great classics, however, I probably prefer newer books.

4. What is your least favorite book cover?
I'm not sure what is my least favorite cover. Most covers that are way too artsy, or way too busy, or too 80s styled, are not my favorite. ;)

5. On your physical shelf, what is the 17th book in line (if you have that many)?
The Return to Zion by Bodie & Brock Thoene.

6. What is your favorite genre to read? If historical, which era?
Personally, I don't have a favorite genre. I like to read a wide variety of genres. I like some Biblical fiction, a few fantasy novels, some historical novels, contemporary, and more. :)

7. Do you prefer paperbacks or ebooks?
Definitely paperbacks!

8. Do you prefer matte or glossy covers?
Probably matte.

9. What is a book on your shelf that you'll probably never read?
Well, I've read every book on my shelf. :)

10. In your opinion, what object or color just really improves a cover?
Hard questions, Kaitlyn! :) Horses really improve covers. ;)



I tag:  Faith, LillyHannah, and Faith.
Questions:
1. What is a book that you would recommend to anyone- of any age?

2. What is one of your favorite book covers?

3. What is a book that reminds you of your childhood?

4. If you could pick one genre to eliminate, which would you choose?

5. What is your favorite subject/topic to read about?

6. What is a book that you have really enjoyed from a genre that you don't like?

7. What is a theme/topic that you would like to see people write about more?

8. What book has impacted you the most?

9. What is a common theme/topic in books that you're tired of?

10. And the classic question, what is your favorite book? ;)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Molly!! This is a really neat tag. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag! I love horses on covers! ;)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for doing the tag! I enjoyed all your answers!! Kara was so happy when you said you love seeing horses on covers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thanks! So glad Kara liked the horses! :)

      Delete
  4. I will get this tag done this week. Thanks for tagging me.☺

    ReplyDelete