Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Circle C Milestones by Susan K. Marlow ~ Book Review



Synopsis


Andrea Carter is back in this series for older readers. More exciting adventures with an older, teen Andi, who is growing up in 1880s California. Will she realize her dream of helping run the Circle C ranch? Or does God have other plans for this plucky young woman? Follow Andi from age 14 to 18, as she gradually discovers that breaking horses is far easier than growing up!

For more information on the books, see the website. :)

Review


This series was fun to read! I enjoyed watching Andi grow up into a capable and dependable young woman- although she is still definitely Andi. ;) I loved the different themes of each book: friendship, endurance, forgiveness, and courage. I also appreciated the way faith was portrayed- it wasn't forced, it was a part of Andi's everyday life. 

The humerous moments kept me laughing and the sweet parts were adorable. Like with all the Andi books, I love the relationship she has with her brothers. 

One of the most meaningful and powerful moments of the whole series was at the end of The Last Ride. The forgiveness theme played out beautifully.

This series is a great series for anyone who loves the 1880s, ranch life, adventure, and hilarious moments! :)

4 comments:

  1. I have read the first one, but need to read the others! Great review! ;)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a interesting series. Maybe i'll try it when I get the chance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series!

    ReplyDelete