Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2018

12 Days of Christmas - Christmas Books



Most people, even adults, like to read a good story book now and then. Today I'm going to show you some of my favorite Christmas ones, along with some of my favorite Christmas novels. :)


Tiny Baby Jesus - I love the illustrations in this one!


The Christmas Story For Children - Again, the illustrations are amazing!


Two From Galilee - It was fascinating to read Mary and Joseph's stories in a novel!


Three From Galilee - I really enjoyed reading more about Jesus in a novel setting!


Operation Christmas Spirit - A sweet little novel especially for younger girls about loving others, and forgiveness.


Beyond the Horizon - Sweet Christmas story! Review to come! :)


Behold - Adorable collection of Christmas short stories! Review here

(Don't forget to head over to Faith's blog and check out her post and other blogger's posts!) :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Christmas books!!!
    I have read "Tiny Baby Jesus" and the "Christmas Story For Children". :) My little sister has read "Operation Christmas Spirit". And my older sister really likes "Behold" and "Beyond the Horizon". Thanks for sharing! They all look really good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the last two *wink* but looks like some good recs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all are good! (especially those last two...) ;)

      Delete