Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

12 Days of Christmas - Christmas Movies


Today's post is going to be on some of my family's favorite Christmas movies.


This is probably one of the most accurate and well done Nativity movies I have ever watched. The music and singing was great too! 


My family and I have watched this quite a few times over the years we've had it. The sweet family relationships and true meaning of giving was so special! I especially loved the part about the horse! ;)


What I liked about this one was the little bit of humor, and the sense of community in the town. :) 

(Don't forget to head over to Faith's blog and check out her post and other blogger's posts!) :)

10 comments:

  1. I have watched Loves Christmas Journey many times!:)
    Looks like all really good movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen "Love's Christmas Journey", but I have yet to watch these other two. I've seen "Christmas for a Dollar" around, and have been wanting to watch it for a while... I'd better get to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all really good, I recommend them all! :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. I have watched Christmas for a Dollar and it was really good! Christmas movies are fun! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun! :) (especially the really good ones) ;)

      Delete
  4. Love's Christmas Journey is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, we watch Love's Christmas Journey every year!

    ReplyDelete