Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2019

"Love is Marching On" by BarlowGirl

Do we choose to love the way Yeshua did? Do people see Yeshua through us? Yeshua laid His life down for us: He gave His life for you and me. Choose to love- the way He did. Follow in His footsteps.

I was told when I was young
That anyone could change the world
It wouldn't come by power or strength 
But through the ones who choose to love

Cause everyone will pass
And when we've breathed our last 
Can we say we have lived for more
And did we live to die for
La-la-love la-love
La-la-love la-love

Can you feel his heart beating 
The sound of love that's marching on
And when our hearts begin to break 
Along with His, this world will change

Love is marching to His heartbeat



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I remember that group, BarlowGirl . They were popular when I was younger. Oh hi. My name is Evan, sorry for the intrusion all of the sudden

    ReplyDelete