Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Fear.

Fear. It's something all of us face at one time or another. Some fear isn't bad, it can stop you from doing something you'll regret later. However, most fear is unhealthy. Fear of rejection, fear of the unknown, fear of not being good enough- whatever it is, fear can hold us back from doing what God calls us to do. 

We need to break free from fear. 

We need to give our fears to Yeshua. 

"Fear not, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10. 

God is always with us. No matter what comes our way, we don't have to fear. 

Whether it's school, work, personal struggles, emotional struggles- the list could go on and on. The important thing is this- no matter what it is, we need to bring our fear to God. We need to give it to Him, and ask Him to take our fear away. He will. 

We need to cast out all fear, and live lives fearlessly.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a encouraging post! Fear of the unknown is a big one for me...
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete