Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2019

You and Your Horse by Dandi Daley Mackall ~ Book Review


Synopsis


Do you love horses? 

Author Dandi Daley Mackall does, and has written a book full of tips, ideas, and tricks for really getting to know and love your horse - and getting some love back. Whether you ride every day or once a year, this book is for you!

Review


I first read this book quite a few years ago, and really enjoyed it and appreciated the information in it. This book covers the nature of horses and how they respond, to how to deal with obstacles or problems. It was fascinating to discover more about how horses react, and how we as humans can relate to them and make them feel safe. If you love horses, I'd highly suggest picking this book up! :)

1 comment:

  1. My grandparents have two horses that I visit regularly, so this would be great for me! :-)
    ~Elate

    ReplyDelete